Creating holographic effects in Photoshop can be fun, but if you can blend them with your business, this graphic design technique can bring profits. If you run a startup, you may notice that your customers often ask you to have a holographic effect on their marketing and branding stuff. For different usage in different digital marketing platforms and social media, you get holographic effect creation orders from new or old customers.
Though it is an easy graphic design task using Photoshop, if you don’t know how to create a holographic effect, it will be tough for you, and for this very reason, you may lose customers. So, we are here to share with you the technique of creating an iridescent effect. It is an easy 5-minute Photoshopping tutorial you can learn.
In short, hologram effect is a visual phenomenon where an image is perceived to be three-dimensional. The most common hologram is the rainbow hologram. And it’s a type of embossed hologram that appears in color.
There are different methods of creating holograms in Photoshop, and you can create even more realistic effects by combining these below methods.
1. Open Photoshop and create a blank canvas.
2. Get a color palette on the same canvas as a different layer.
3. Create a new layer under the color palette layer. Select Gradient fill color or adjustment layer.
4. Fill the layer with different gradient colors. Select the colors from the color palette you like. Look at the below image.
5. Take Liquify tool from Filter and convert your images into Smart Object. Drag the Liquify tool on the gradient layer and see the preview. Try to create your image like the below snapshot.
6. Open a texture image on the new layer and drag it under the gradient layer.
7. Keeping selected the gradient layer, go to the blending option. Select Color mode and click on it to have the final result.
1. Open Photoshop and make a new canvas. Change the foreground and background color. Take a new layer. Then go to Filter option => Render => Clouds.
2. Go to Filter => Noise => Add noise. Decrease the noise and select monographic to get a glittering holographic effect.
3. Go to Filter => Filter Galleries and select the Distort option. Click on the Glass effect and increase the distortion slide to the maximum, keep smoothness up to 3 as you need, and increase or decrease the scaling as you desire to generate the best glass effect. Follow the below snapshot.
4. Now take a text layer and write something. Drag the text layer below the gradient layer. Then go to the Layer option and click on the Create Clipping Mask. Thus you can have a nice golden text-based holographic foil.
So, isn’t it enough to know about creating holographic photos? If you go through the article and practice with that, you must be able to make holographic effects.
Still, if you fail to create professional holographic images, you can contact us. We can provide you with this type of effect-creating service in Photoshop and also you can take from us any type of photo editing & retouching, video editing & retouching, motion graphics animation, and 3D Modeling. We have been offering these services worldwide for a long time.