Promote Your Business Online: Utilize the power of product photo editing, Video editing, and Motion Graphic Animation
Promoting business online was not complicated back in the early days of internet. Back then it was simple. You didn’t have to know all those hundreds of ranking factors to be able to rank higher on the search page. Today, however, things have changed quite a bit.
With the evolution of search engine’s core search algorithm and with some major adjustment, being found in the web has become very hard. For example, Google frequently updates it’s algorithm and with that, they ensure more relevant search result.
Most of us who do business online know that the best way to market your business online is to be found organically. However, it is not an easy task to rank higher on the search page. If you somehow master this highly convoluted field of online search, search engines Google, Bing will reward you with near-limitless traffic.
So, how do you promote your business online? Well, if you want to effectively promote your online business and want to move up the rankings on Google’s SERPs, you have to utilize the media like photos, videos, and motion graphics animations.
Why you should use Images, videos, and animation to promote business
We are living in the age of visual culture. Nowadays everyone has smartphones in their pocket, in other words, everyone has at least two cameras with them all the time. And just like that, we have more than 2 billion camera device in our pockets, which justifies the visual culture.
How do we know that? Almost 20 percent of photos ever taken in the history of humankind, happened in the last 2 or 3 years. And another factor is, the growth of image sharing social media. It is not surprising at all that Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube are amongst the most popular social media. Everybody, literally everyone knows about these social media as they have embraced the visual medium and have made it easy to upload and share photos and videos online.
Let’s talk about image, why images are important for your business:-
- Articles with images get 94% more total views
- Including a Photo and a video in a press release increases views by over 45%
- 60% of consumers are more likely to consider or contact a business when an image shows up in local search results
- In an ecommerce site, 67% of consumers say the quality of a product image is “very important” in selecting and purchasing a product
- In an online store, customers think that the quality of a product’s image is more important than product-specific information (63%), a long description (54%) and ratings and reviews (53%)
- Engagement rate on Facebook for photos averages 0.37% where text only is 0.27% (this translates to a 37% higher level of engagement for photos over text)
Now, let’s talk about videos, how videos can affect your business and boost sale:-
- Video Boosts Conversions and Sales, According to a renderforest statistics, 70% of the user says, it helps boost their conversation rate and 30% says the otherwise. After watching a video, 64% of the user are more likely to buy a product online.
- Video Shows Great ROI, Statistics shows, 91% of video marketers consider video an important part of their marketing strategy. That’s an increase from 82% in 2017 and 85% in 2018. And 83% of marketers say video gives them a good ROI (up from 78% in 2018.)
- Search visibility, according to the report, you are 53 times more likely to show up on page 1 of Google, if you embed videos to your content. Video can definitely increase your site’s stickiness. Which is also known as the time spent on a page. This is a valuable factor for Google when ranking websites. According to Wistia, people spent on average 6 times more time on pages with video than without.
- Social Shares, a renderforest statistics shows, 36% of videos are published on Facebook, 15% on Instagram, 37% On YouTube, and 12% on other social media platforms.
- Engagement, videos are more engaging than any other media on the internet. The reason behind this is videos are easier to consume. Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text (Insivia).
- Trust building, as engaging as it is, videos can also build trust. Study shows, 64% are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- Video explains better. There is no denying that videos are superior when it comes to explaining something regardless of it being a promotional video or educational video. 96% of people say they’ve watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service. 68% of people say they’d most prefer to learn about a new product or service by watching a short video.
Clearly, the advantages are pretty evident. Promoting your online business requires using rich media. But if not used in the right way, it might have no effect on your online business promotion.
How to promote business online with photos, videos, and animations
You might need to handle hundreds of different factor when promoting business online. Some of them will have a direct effect on the business and some will have partial effect. In the next part of this article, we will discuss the most essential factors of online business promotion.
Create High-Quality Content with rich media
If you want to grow your online business, the importance of high-quality blog content is indispensable. This is just a fact. Plain and simple. Build a blog where you can upload high-quality rich media content. This will progressively add value to your business on a regular basis. But this is a slow process and long term strategy. Don’t expect it to pay off overnight. What you should do instead is, embrace the method of online marketing.
Use interactive media like image, GIF, video, and animation to explain, educate or promote your product or service. A noteworthy blog is not only helpful to target the business demographic but it will also help you create authority by piquing the interest of Google. Being an authority in your industry will draw the attention of the consumers, the media or business owners alike. That, in turn, will build more authority, and eventually, an enormous amount of visibility and sales.
Beef up Your Social Media Presence
Want to get an instant result? Beef up your social media presence. Social media can bring you a stream of organic traffic. You just have to know how to use it. Let’s start from Quora and Medium.
Produce high-quality content on your website. Make sure it is keyword centric, graphically rich, Insightful, Unique and adds a lot of value. Ensure whatever you are talking about helps people in some way. Then go to Quora or Medium, create another article and make sure this article is also keyword centric, Insightful, Unique and adds a lot of value. Now create a link from the article using relevant keyword back to your main blog content. This is called content marketing and is the best way to gain traction on Google’s SERPs.
Use images and videos as much as possible. Media garners the attention of the visitors and make them stay longer.
Next up, Facebook. As of 2019, Facebook reports almost 2.38 billion monthly active users. That is a huge market for any kind of business. To take the full advantage of this platform, first, you need to build a Facebook page of your business. Upload plenty of images, videos, and animation of your products or services.
There are two ways to promote your page. One is to promote naturally without any boost, another one is to use a boost. If you want to reach a specific type of customers, boosting can help you with that. There is another option that you can use, Facebook ads. Although this service is not free, it can really help you with a lot of things like targeting the right demographics for your business. You can also manipulate metrics like interests, geographic location, marital status, age, and many others to reach potential consumers. But it may take you a while to find the right mixture to advertise on a platform like Facebook but once you find it, the only thing that you will need is to scale your campaign.
Instagram is right next to Facebook, when it comes to influencing a chunk of people, Instagram is number one in the game. To get most out of it, you need to have a good Instagram account with a considerable amount of followers. Which might be a problem, not everyone is considered an influencer. So for us, to reach those people, we need amplifiers, power users and influencers to help spread the message. Make no mistake, this isn’t free but can give you instant access to a worldwide audience.
Make Video tutorial on Youtube
Youtube has a very large user base among all the social websites. According to a report, Youtube has 1.9 billion total monthly active users. Among which, 30 million hit the Youtube button at least once, daily. So basically the market is huge. And people are already taking advantage of this fact. A report on Youtube demographics shows, 9% of small businesses are based on Youtube.
So take full advantage of this platform. Reach your prospects with the most interactive way possible. Make video tutorials for them. Make explainer videos on your products or services. If it’s too complicated, use motion graphics. At the beginning of this process, building a user base is a bit hard and might be time-consuming. So try to make clean looking high-quality videos. Make sure to add values to your videos without any concern of getting traction or generating profits.
Eventually, you will gain popularity and success will come along the way. Youtube offers a great resource for marketing any business on the web. Take advantage of this opportunity.
Take advantage of Yahoo Local and Google Local
Every business is susceptible to unreliable branding. If you want your business to succeed, you have to build reliability. Without this your business’s integrity is questionable. To build trust you have to verify your business by some reliable authority like Yahoo Local or Google Local. Use this service with proper image and video documentation. If everything is correct Google or Yahoo will verify your business.
Google Local is especially very powerful, as you will be able to place your business on the Google Map and provide public information such as company address, basic business information, Business hours and so on. So you have ensured that everything regarding this information is up-to-date.
Post photos and videos with relevant hashtags on Pinterest, Flickr, Tumblr and Instagram
These websites are high in domain-authority. Build a user base by posting regularly with proper hashtags and descriptions. Use relevant information to your photos and videos, categorize them what you are posting about, and follow others who use this hashtag and make your presence visible to the industry.
This is not specifically a marketing technique, this will not generate sales instantly but will create a user base. That, in turn, will eventually add value to your company. If you are serious about your business and be passionate about what you are doing then you will build a massive user base that can turn into your niche. So always engage with your followers by liking their comment, replying their comment, follow up on your follower’s ideas. Eventually, there will be no friction and you will successfully be able to pull off your business.
Don’t worry if you are new in the business game or want to uplift your business, because we are here to help. When it comes to promoting business, we can help you with banner design for your campaign, motion graphic animation for your promotional videos, explainer videos for your services and so on. To this, you have our utmost dedication and promises. Promises to bring you the best services in this sector.
Color Experts International, INC., has been providing best in class bulk photo editing services for the past 30 years. Throughout the experiences, we have learned, what our clients actually want in their finished product. We have specialized in online based marketing platforms and ecommerce. So we are familiar with the rules and regulations that those platforms need. Try us and hit the Free Trial button. If you are familiar and already convinced with our services then send us a Quote Request for our latest offerings.