Sneaky See-through Clothes Effects in Photoshop
The images that we see in the web are more or less Photoshopped. Photoshop for long time has been deemed as a tool for highly professional people in print or digital media. But, to those dirty minds and Casually-Curious-Casanovas (well, maybe not Casanovas), Photoshop can also quench their thrust. In this article, we’ll show you a sneaky technique to sneak through the cloths.
Photoshop provides numerous tools and options for us even to sneak through clothes. Saying it technically, we mean, you can bring out the hidden pixels underneath the clothes. But, there is one disclaimer though, by hidden pixels, we mean, you should have a bit of some pixels available to get the see-through effect. Then you can dive skin deep. Otherwise, any solid pixels will not help you in reviving the hidden pixels. After all, if there are no hidden pixels, there is no see-through.
Now that you know that you can unveil hidden pixels, let’s dive in to see-through some images:
- Open an Image that you want to see through the cloth in Adobe Photoshop. You also can use the above image here we have used to make this tutorial content.
- Create a path around the cloth you want to see through by pen tool. It may be the upper or lower portion of the body. There are many ways you can remove background, e.g. lasso tool, pen tool, magic wand tool, etc. But, Pen tool offers the most un-disruptive and quality selection or pixel separation.
- When you will complete to create path, press Ctrl + Enter for selecting the crated path.
- Then, go to Level from the Adjustment Layer.
- Select RGB color and later select Red instead of RGB to bring out more pixels for skin.
- Move the Slide and see the change.
- Select Mask and move the slider of the Density. For turning the rough edge to soft edge around the hair, Move the Feather slider and notice the difference.
- And here is the final result. If you notice in this image you can see the black under garment.
We have here attached two other works that have been completed by the same ways as we described above.
Okey, If you read the above tutorial, we think you have already learnt the method to do the work. Now it is your turn. Download the image below and try yourself: