Photo Exposure Correction
Due to underexposure, overexposure, bad quality or improper lighting, photo lens mishandling, out of focus (blur or fading), and other problems in images can make a perfect image a scrap. However, with the professional retouchers in our offshore studio, you can add greater value to that scrap and turn it into a great image. Our expert professional retouchers bring back the required brightness by the digital image exposure correction process.
CEI is an US based outsourcing firm providing wide range of photo exposure correction service and promises to gift you the right clarity photo of some memorable moments you captured as lifetime memory. Underexposed image of any size and defects of all form related to image exposure correction could be corrected smoothly to satisfy your specific needs.
Images that require Image Exposure Correction & Color Correction are:
- Color exposed images in original films or digital files.
- Underexposed images (with less visibility).
- Overexposed images (with whitish, light color or foggy foreground).
- Inharmonious levels.
- Improper gamma balance.
- Improper color balance or multiple color exposures.
- Over or under saturated images, etc.