How to Photoshop Abs – Make or Add Six Pack on Yourself or Others
This tutorial is to show you how to make abs in Photoshop of your own image or others’ images. If you want to get a photo with six pack abs, but you don’t want to work out in the Gym, this photoshop technique can fulfill your desire. It will allow you to add an additional layer that looks like muscle over the stomach and you must feel abs on yourself. To work on this project, you need patience, because slow and steady work will provide the best output that means the better abs than that one who works out in the Gym every day and goes on a diet.
However, to practice, get a photo same as one that we have shown here. The image must show abdomen on which you will add six pack abs manually in Photoshop and next, go through the process.
- Firstly, open up your image in Photoshop and duplicate it. If the image is with exercise costume, it would be better to show abs.
- Hide the layer one or background image. Pressing Ctrl or CMD and Plus (+) together, zoom the image. Go to rectangle tool and select Rounded Rectangle tool from the left tool bar or simply press U to get that tool.
- Create a rectangle shape on the abs and here you have to create six rounded rectangle shape. Fill the shape with white color and ensure that there is no stroke around the shape edge. You can control the radius as your image needs. In this image, we apply 5 pixels radius to have a nice rounded shape.
- Now, make a duplicate layer to make another one rectangle shape and holding Shift and using Move tool, move the shape. Selecting both the layers, press Ctrl or CMD + G to make a group. Then, duplicate the ground and place it on top. Duplicate the group again and place it at the bottom. Using Transform tool to bend the top and bottom layer group. See the image below.
- Select all the groups and make one group. Duplicate the group and to merge all the layers, press Ctrl or CMD + E.
- Duplicate the merged layer and hide it. Then, apply Gaussian Blur on the first merged layer from Filter > Blur. Use proper amount of Radius so that the rectangle shape edges get blurred and look soft edge. See the below snapshot.
- Now, double click on the layer to have Blending option. Here, keep Blend Mode normal, Opacity to 100%, and Fill Opacity to 0 to get the shape color same as the skin color.
- Check the Bevel & Emboss box and change Style as your image need. There are lots of options here you have to work with. See the image below. We change the value of Depth for creating more depth between the shapes. It will increase the 3D effects. Change the value of Direction, Size, and Softness and notice the changes in the image.
Change the Angle for lighting direction and change Highlight Mode to normal and Shadow Mode to multiply. Using dropper, change the colors taken from the highlighted skin for Highlight Mode and shadowed skin for Shadow Mode. If you need, change the value of opacity as the image needs for creating realistic six pack abs.
However, working in this technique what output we have achieved so far is the images below.
Working in the process so far, perhaps you have understood that how steadily you have to work to get the most realistic six pack abs in photoshop. But still if you face any problem to create six pack abs in PS, you can seek our assistance. We are 24/7 ready to help you for any kind image manipulation service.
Our company, Color Experts International, Inc. is a world wide bulk photo editing and retouching service provider with more than 30 years of combined experience. The cost of our photo editing services is competitive and even cheaper than contemporary other image manipulation companies. Our service cost starts from $0.49 cents. You will also get discounts up to 50% on bulk order.
The editing services we provide are clipping path, background remove, raster to vector illustration, image restoration, color correction, image retouching, neck joint or ghost manniqueen service, creative image manipulation, and many more. Our clients from global sectors are professional photographers, eCommerce product sellers, advertising companies, magazine and newspaper, digital media, and others.
So, if you need any of our services, feel free to contact us. Our customer service department will knock you as soon as possible.