Making image background transparent in Photoshop is not so much tiresome work. You can do transparent image background by yourself at home, but here condition is applied. You have to learn Photoshop and its background erasing tools. Different types of tools and options of Photoshop are applied to remove backgrounds from different types of images. It varies in image nature and complexity.
You cannot use the same tool without changing settings on soft edge images and hard-edge images. Achieving perfection in producing transparent background of an image depends on many inescapable Photoshop tools settings like brush size, opacity, color adjustment, tolerance, your patience working, etc.
In this tutorial, we have tried to clarify how to make the color background transparent in Photoshop using the background eraser tool just changing some settings professionally. If you patiently go through the content up to the bottom, you must be able to remove background from any image whether it is a soft margin image, rough edge image, or hard edge photo. It is a cool Photoshop technique you must say ‘wow!’
6. Press Ctrl + Shift + I to invert the selection. That means it will select the background apart from the chair.
7. Finally hit the Delete Button and see, that the background has turned transparent. If you are satisfied, press Ctrl + D to vanish the moving selection dashed.
2. You will get a color picker. If you want to select the background, click on the background, or if you want to select the main object, click on it. Here, black is selected. So what you like to select, transform it into the black by moving the slide.
3. Look at the above image, the background is selected. Your object is white which means it is not selected what we want. Anyway, deed the background, it is not perfectly black which means it is not perfectly selected. So now, you have to select the color picker with a plus (+) sign and click on the place where the background is not thickly black. Thus make your image background fully black.
4. Press Ok. You will get your image background selected with a long blinking dashed around your main object.
5. If your main object gets selected a lot or a little bit, then take the Quick Selection tool and click on the selected area so that it gets removed.
6. Then, Press Ctrl + Shift + I or go to Select and click on the Inverse from the dropdown. As a result, the background will be selected.
7. Finally, press the Delete button from the keyboard to remove the background and press Ctrl + D to deselect the product.
To sum up, we cannot but confess that the background removal technique is applied to create an image background transparently. Usually, the editors remove the photo background and replace another one, but to keep the background transparent, they don’t replace another background like image background replacement. This is the only difference between creating a transparent background.
Here we have shown five ways to create transparent image background after removing the background. We are sure they will work for you and help you to get a clear idea of making transparent photo background.
Image manipulation is not an easy task. To have professional quality images, you should have appropriate skills and enough patience to practice and work. If you have a lot of images and you need a transparent background, contact us. We are a professional image manipulation company. We have been offering almost all the necessary photo editing and retouching services for the last 30 years at the best prices.